Course attendees from:
Acquire the skills and understand the behaviours you need to lead change and enhance your consultancy profile.
A packed 3 days of "activity based learning" in a safe environment to try out new skills.
- Lift your profile and Kudos internally by achieving a recognised qualification with the Chartered Management Institute.
- Establish a base-line competence for further development
- Integrate and learn from others in the profession
- Self reflect on your approach and the vital attributes identified from nearly 1,000 change management professionals.
Tutor: Lee Kemp is the founder of Coaching For Change and an active consultant. He has reached the highest level in consultancy achieving Certified Management Consultant with the Institute of Consulting and fellow in 2011. Lee brings a 20+ year track record and experience of delivering transformational change in Aerospace, Defence, Rail, Telecommunications, Local Government, Manufacturing, Nuclear, Life Science and Textiles, across USA, Middle East and Europe:
Delegates like the way he shares real life examples (what has worked well and what hasn't) to explain the tools and bring the techniques alive.
Achieving level 5 qualification in Professional Consulting will build confidence in your approach, provides a sound base for further professional development and identifies you as a qualified practitioner, recognised in 40+ countries.
What you will learn in 3 days:
- Your Role as a Consultant
- Internal and external consultancy - The pros and cons for success?
- How to make great first impressions?
- Effective Influencing skills
- Scoping projects – Identifying needs of the business
- Rapport skills - creating effective relationships
- Developing proposals
- Presenting proposals - Presentation Skills
- Effective meetings skills
- Key Facilitation skills – running workshops
- Analysis tools and techniques (Value Stream Mapping and Lean)
- Stakeholder analysis, change management and engaging the people
- Project Management and Visual Management techniques
- Generating great case studies and internal marketing
- Organisation Development
- Practicing TGROW coaching methodology
What you will take away from this action packed workshop:
- Self assessment of your change leadership attributes using the revolutionary CLAW 360
- A comprehensive delegate folder
- "Consulting For Real People" paperback book
- An understanding of your development needs through 10 self reflection workshop elements
- 23 high impact tools/techniques to use in your role
- A step by step model to follow
- An understanding of what not to do!
- Access to members area of site - for free tools and advice
- A learning experience to be remembered (For the right reasons!)
Some feedback from participants:
"By far the best course I have done in a long time. I actually learned throughout the 3 days and took away a load of practical tools I cant wait to use. Thank you very much"
Practice Manager, Electra Learning
"Just wanted to let you know I found the CMCE course hugely beneficial and already putting the learning to good practice in making a proposal at work for a large piece of work. I thought the learning was set at the right pace for the audience, and I personally got a lot from the course"
Transformation Improvement Manager, Sellafield
"Well done! I enjoyed it. Thanks. A lot of new and very interesting / useful information. This course was kind of “eye opener” for me"
Leading Consultant, ELS, Germany