On completion of the on line course, classroom course or verified recognised prior learning, learners will use the A3 methodology and template to tackle a real life problem. Therefore, your company will realise a return on investment from you progressing this qualification.
An example of a completed A3 is shown below. This activity resulted in quality defects reducing from a high of 140 per week to 20 in 10 weeks.
The process for achieving this level 3 qualification.
- You complete the elearning course click this link for details or classroom (Please note we also consider recognised prior learning)
- You register with Coaching For Change and pay the qualification and support fee. Photo ID will be required.
- You complete the A3 for your project (including sign off from your sponsor) and upload it to the Learning Management System.
- You complete the Coaching For Change online assessment (Presenting your A3 PPS online)
- We submit your work to the ILM for verifying.
- We notify you of result (pass or re-work)
- We forward your certificate and congratulations.