WORKSHOPS BURSTING WITH CREATIVE THINKING, ENERGY AND PASSION………….
Helping to generate ideas, solve problems and explore opportunities through thinking BIG and bold.
Our Strategy Development Workshops are designed to get teams aligned around a strategic plan for their business. You and your team will leave with more clarity, focus and drive, as well as the right tools to stay on track.
A Strategy Workshop will start with an in-depth discussion about the ‘big picture’ and then gradually narrow the focus, in order to help identify key opportunities that will most significantly impact your business and will lead to:-
- Developing a road map for your business
- Exploring competitive advantages
- Looking at building a winning team to deliver the objectives that will drive growth
- Improving internal processes
- Developing a high-quality strategy
- Creating an action plan
It would be highly recommended that businesses follow up the strategy workshop with quarterly follow-up sessions.
- To ensure your business is implementing the actions set out in the first workshop
- Brings outsider ‘thinking’ and connections to your business
- Re-aligns your business if off track or needs to diversify
What is planning and what does it involve?
We can assist in the following types of planning
- Business Planning
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Brand Strategy
- Organisational Design and Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Quality Management
- Succession Planning
After completing a strategy workshop, we can help and advise you to define your strategic vision.
Planning needs to be factual, to the point and fluid.
What does the Strategy Project consist of?
Step 1 - Goal setting:
- Review or set company vision (what does the company look like in the future?) and Mission (how are you going to reach that vision?)
- Your business objectives (what are the key objectives for success?)
Step 2 - Analysing current situation:
- Market audit (what is happening in the current market?)
- PESTLE (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental)
- Broad scale issues that could affect the business
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
- Assumptions (assumptions made that may or may not be real)
Step 3 - Creating the strategy:
- Objectives and strategies
- Forecasts of expected results
- Communication Plan (tools used to communicate your message)
Step 4 - Allocating resources:
- Complete detailed activity planner
The benefits of planning are that we will help you
- Develop a road map taking into account what will and will not work for your business
- Explore competitive advantages in detail to understand your key strengths and how we you communicate this.
- Build a winning team to deliver the objectives that will drive growth
- Review and improve internal processes
- Identify the key drivers that must be implemented for success
- Give you the confidence to
- Continue to work with us to implement
From the above workshops, clear training needs would be identified which can be tailored from our own training portfolio.
For more information regarding the above programme please call 0114 399 4895 or email email@example.com.